Lifechoice FeaturesThe LifeChoice® Oxygen Concentrator, by Inova Labs, delivers true mobility and independence 24/7. With the new exclusive, patent pending Sleep Mode technology, patients can use the LifeChoice continuously, 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. The LifeChoice is a pulse dose system designed for Patients requiring 1, 2 or 3LPM of supplemental oxygen.
The exclusive Sleep Mode setting increases the sensitivity to detect breathing by 10 times, to ensure the LifeChoice® can detect nighttime breathing and still supply the patient with the necessary oxygen therapy.
The LifeChoice has one of the longest battery lifes with over 5 hours of battery time.The internal battery provides approximately 2 hrs of use which is increased to over 5 hours of use with the included Supplemental battery pack.
The mobility package above will cover all your needs, 24/7. Includes unit with 2+ hour internal battery; one 3+ hour external battery pack with case; AC and DC adapters/chargers for home and car, RV, motor boat use, etc.; durable standard carrying case with strap system that allows case to be used as a back pack, shoulder strap, waist strap, or carried like a brief case; one nasal cannula; and owner’s manual.
Each LifeChoice comes with a standard three (3) year warranty. Warranty covers entire unit – excluding batteries
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% (+/- 3%)
- Oxygen Concentration Sensor Alarm: 85% or Less
- Flow Control Pulse Settings: 1,2 & 3 LPM Equivalent to Continuous Flow
- Mode of Operation: Stationary / Portable
- Weight: 4.9 Pounds
- Dimensions: Height - 9.5", Width - 7.5" (at widest point), Depth 3.125"
- Power Supply: AC 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz cycles
- DC 12 to 19 VDC
- Battery 12 to 16.8 VDC
- Approximate Internal Battery Duration: 2+ Hours
- Approximate Battery Recharge Time: Approx 4 Hours
- Approx. Supplemental Battery Duration: 3+ Hours
- Approx. Supplemental Battery Recharge: Approx 6 Hours
- Warm-up Time: 2 Minutes with an LED Signal
- Sound: Less Than 50 Decibels
- Operational Temperature Range: 41F (5C) to 104F (40C)
- Operational Humidity Range: 0% to 95%, Non-condensing
- Operational Altitude Max: 10,000 Feet
- Storage Temperature Range: -4F (-20C) to 140F (60C)
- Storage Humidity: 0% to 95%, Non-condensing
- Warranty: 36 Months limited